Intimates

Valentine, oh Valentine. Whether you love it or hate it, it is fast approaching. The day when you see every lovey couple spending unnessesary amounts of money on flowers and chocolate and glittery cards. Soon all of that fades, the flowers wilt, the chocolates are eaten.... well the glitter sticks around because you can NEVER get rid of it! Right Ellen? 
On the bright side..Something I do enjoy is getting dressed up. Any occasion that allows me to throw on a pair of extra high heels is one I want to be a part of. And when I dress up, I also dress down, if ya know what I mean. These are some of the flirty pieces that caught my eye for V-day. 

**Side note: I am slightly obsessed with the 50's right now and how subtly sexy the women were. Thanks Mad Men.




5 comments

love the last set. so classic. xoxo jcd
Alisa said…
Thanks for share your information. Your blog has been really great. I learned a lot from here.I hope you will give us such more awesome blogs. Thank you. You will get Luxier Intimates, Beauty & even Bedazzled intimate wears. Where more then jewelry accessories, you can self adorn for any Sexy, Elegant or casual occasion anywhere!